Welcome to "The Connection" We would love to be able to make a connection with you and have the opportunity to get to know you! One of the ways that you can help us do this is by submitting your connection information. We will text or email you information according to your preferences. It is easy to do. Just enter your information above and follow the prompts. If you do run into a question feel free to contact the office, we would be happy to give you a hand.
FYI - There are several groups that you have the option of joining...
- “I Attend” is the most general group. Information relevant to people who attend regularly or are interested in knowing about special events.
- “Brown Bag Theologians” is most relevant to those who attend the Tuesday Bible Study by that name.
- “Men’s” and “Women’s” groups are the information source for men’s and women’s ministry events.
- “Prayer” is the home of The Daily Prayer List. A message will be sent out about 10:00am each day that there are prayer requests.
- “911-Prayer” is just what the name implies. This is a group for those who are willing to receive an emergency prayer request AT ANY TIME THAT IT IS RECEIVED. These requests will be limited to true emergencies. If receiving a message late at night or early in the morning will present an issue for you THEN DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS GROUP. We will not be able to take special delivery requests such as, “only in the morning” or “not on Tuesdays”, etc.
- A special note about "Prayer" and "911-Prayer" these groups will go live on the new communication platform by April 3. Until that point they will continue to function on the current platform.
Not sure if a group is right for you? Give it a try. You can unsubscribe at any time.